Wednesday 12 December 2012

Weekly Lesson Plans. Introduction

Hi again,

As I mentioned before, I am teaching English to Lower School students specifically to EAL (English as an Additional Language) students from Grade 2, and each day I am enjoying more and more the tasks we do together in class.

It’s fascinating seeing how quickly they learn new things and develop different English skills during the teaching-learning process.

Through my Blog, I would love to show some Weekly Lesson Plans, I have used for teaching English to EAL Grade 2 students with the resources included.

Hope, you find them useful for your job.

Please feel free to send me any comments you like regarding my Lesson Plans.

I would also love to hear about any similar experience you have had as an EAL teacher.

Remember one thing, if you enjoy teaching and you do it with love and passion, your students will acquire knowledge easier and faster as if they were playing and not learning. They could feel as if they were learning a new language seating in a comfortable sofa at home!

Thanks! I will be in touch again!

Yordanka

No comments: