Tuesday 3 May 2011

A 45th IATEFL Conference`s summary.

Hello dear teachers and teacher trainers,

Hope you are fine. I was very lucky to participate at the 45th IATEFL Conference that took place in Brighton, UK last April.

For the ones who couldnt make it, I am sharing my impressions about it with all of you.

Being part of the 45th IATEFL Annual Conference and Exhibition in Brighton was an extraordinary experience for me as an English teacher trainer. I learned from all the presentations in general and the teachers’ experiences from all over the world enriched my professional development. The one I loved the most was the Blogosphere symposium, because I could improve my knowledge about the use of Blogs and their design.
Another significant moment was when I met all the stuff from IATEFL at the Scholarships’ Tea; they deserve all my respect and consideration. It was also great to meet other scholarships winners.

No comments: